Monday, January 17, 2011

Hello I'm Gloria and I'm allergic to Gluten.

I plan to record what I buy, where I buy and provide links to recipes I find online that I find intriguing to make under a gluten free diet. Maybe this will help others with their food limitations become motivated that there actually is a way to live decently with what they can and cannot eat via using food stamps.

There are a lot of articles concerning living gluten free on a budget and the also reel in with food stamps but they are only purely talking about being gluten free on a budget.

That's mighty nice of you all to attempt to do that. But when you are only allowed to buy under a budget and that budget is food stamps, I am not able to just dilly dally in a health food market. They don't accept food stamps. Us food stamp users have to strictly use the grocery store or the very small selection of Asian grocery stores that accept food stamps.

There will be some visual blog alterations before I get to really posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment